Total Damnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cafe Society Scavenger- Phillip Webb
Cafe Society Scavenger- Phillip Webb EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:39 pm by Phillip Webb

» Mallrats Night Guard- Rebecca Williams
Cafe Society Scavenger- Phillip Webb EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:11 pm by Rebecca Williams

» District 3 Officer [Spy]- Kurt Erik
Cafe Society Scavenger- Phillip Webb EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:44 pm by Kurt Erik

» Mallrats Ranks
Cafe Society Scavenger- Phillip Webb EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:35 pm by Kurt Erik

» District 3 Ranks
Cafe Society Scavenger- Phillip Webb EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:19 pm by Kurt Erik

» Devotional Ranks
Cafe Society Scavenger- Phillip Webb EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:10 pm by Kurt Erik

» Cafe Society Ranks
Cafe Society Scavenger- Phillip Webb EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:36 pm by Kurt Erik

» Boys Astray Ranks
Cafe Society Scavenger- Phillip Webb EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:14 pm by Kurt Erik

» Bluejackets Ranks
Cafe Society Scavenger- Phillip Webb EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:18 pm by Kurt Erik

Of The Month
Similar topics
Affiliates

Cafe Society Scavenger- Phillip Webb

Go down

Cafe Society Scavenger- Phillip Webb Empty Cafe Society Scavenger- Phillip Webb

Post by Phillip Webb Sat May 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Cafe Society Scavenger- Phillip Webb 136822927387018?7498024791

Cafe Society- Phillip Webb
"The Scavenger"

Phillip is a very calm and helpful man. He cares about those close to him and tries to help the best he can. Phillip is twenty-eight but acts more mature than most men his age. He is a bit competitive with other men and can be quite cocky around others he isn't as close to. Though, when he wants things done he will deceive those he needs to in order to get what he wants. Phillip generally is a nice guy, but money and power came make even saints sin. He can be controlling in certain situations and isn't afraid to get his hands dirty in order to get the job done. He is a very adventurous guy which is the exact reason he took the scavenger job. Phillip is an active man and uses this to his advantage when outside dealing with both the living and undead. He is 6 feet tall and weighs 160 lbs. He was very active in sports throughout high school and was a very popular man, but that was only because he was rich. Phillip had 'friends' because they wanted his money and he never had any real friends. He graduated high school early and went on to college. Unfortunately, he dropped out of college and traveled back home to start over. He never really explains why he dropped out but says it's not good. Phillip was supported by his family and ended up getting their money even after dropping out of college. He continued to live the good life until the outbreak.

October 16, 2010
So, I managed to get this cure for Malaria called PANGION-V1 for my grandmother. She seems to be doing better than ever after I gave it to her. I'm glad to see her actually doing well now. It's amazing what these doctors come up with. Dr. Euell deserves the praise he's getting. The man is a hero. I really thought my grandmother was going to die. We are so close to each other, I wouldn't know what to do without her. Malaria was such a big problem around the world and I'm glad to know that it is finally dying down. hey, if we're lucky maybe we can even cure cancer!

December 17, 2010
This is just great. I came home to my mother crying and out of breath. She said my grandmother was suffering from Malaria again. How is that even possible? I swear she was just fine a couple of months ago. She's back in the hospital and the doctors said it's actually worse than it was before. They are all fearing the worst. I hear many other people are being put into hospitals all over the world. So much for a cure I guess. I just really hope this clears up soon and my grandmother comes out okay.

January 2, 2011
My grandmother passed away a couple of hours ago. My mother is really upset so I've been trying to comfort her the best I can. My father out on a business trip but he said he's coming right away. Deaths are occurring everywhere in the United States. It's crazy. I didn't know that the cure would actually backfire and kill everyone. I'm glad I didn't take the cure. I still feel bad for everyone though and just wish there was some way to stop this from happening.

April 17, 2011
Dr. Euell was found dead this morning. News was all over this. They say he died in the result of a fight. Something is up. Dr. Parker was taken in for questioning. I think he was trying to get PANGION-V1 from Dr. Euell. This has trouble written all over it. Why would he kill his partner? They worked together and were actually pretty close to each other. I have a bad feeling about this.

November 29, 2011
X-Gen just disappeared off the face of the earth. PANGION-V1 hasn't been seen in forever and Dr. Parker was found dead. I think the authorities killed him and are just trying to cover up their tracks. I guess a woman from the facility was let out a couple hours ago and had murdered a couple. These people are just plain crazy. Why is all this happening? I'm glad I am in the upper-class. Most of these problems are happening with those below. All of us here are living perfectly fine with each other and haven't fought once. I've been hearing rumors that some people are coming back from the dead and killing anyone near them. All of this is just crazy. it can't be true.

June 30, 2012
So these attacks have gotten so out of control the authorities are closing down the city's borders. A couple of my friends tried getting a closer look at the borders and a whole bunch of men yelled at us, aiming their weapons at us. Do they really think we are just like those monsters? My mother and father said they would be getting us through the border and out of the city. Good, I don't want to stay here any longer. This is our last chance to leave and it won't be there for long.

July 2, 2012
They shot Charles! One of the men shot my friend right in front of me! Charles demanded that we get through the walls and the guards at the gate told us to leave. I tried to get Charles to leave but he only yanked his arm out of my grasp. Daniel and I watched in awe as Charles stepped forward and demanded that the guards let them out. Our families were stuck here and would die unless they got out. Then, there was a loud, sharp noise and Charles fell to the floor. Dead. The men then aimed at us and we took off running as fast as we could. We just left Charles there. We didn't stop or look back, we just ran. Daniel said he was just going to wait for this whole ordeal to blow over. His family seems to agree as well.

July 4, 2012
They've actually locked the walls. No one is allowed outside now and anyone caught around the area would be shot. I can't believe this is actually happening. I haven't seen or heard from Daniel since Charles' death and I'm worried about him. I checked to see if he was home but no one was home. I found a couple of my neighbors trying to get others to join their group. They said they were preparing for the end of the world and were getting ready while they still could. My parents agreed and joined them. I was a bit skeptical about it at first, but I ended up joining them. They seem to know what they are doing and this may actually work.

January 24, 2013
I've been in The Cafe Society for quite a while now. My parents fell to the infected a month ago but the group has been doing well to help me. A couple of survivors have tried to join us but were denied. Some lucky ones are now reduced to slaves, but at least they are in some kind of group. I am one of the scavengers so I've seen plenty of things in my time in the group. I mean, I've been with them from the start. Those that survived the outbreak have made groups and are trying to survive like the rest of us. At least, I am. A lot of these guys have gone power hungry. he newest group, District 3, even signed a truce with us. It's a bad idea in my opinion, but the men do have supplies to keep us alive and have scientists. That would help us out greatly. The city has fallen and the entire world has followed. I just want this to end now. I'm tired of the killing. Though, this is a new world and nothing is how it used to be. I must be strong and fight back if I want to live through this.
Phillip Webb
Phillip Webb
Cafe Society

Character Information
Role: Scavenger
Group: Cafe Society

Back to top Go down